Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs
"LIVE FROM THE HEART AND LOVE FROM THE SOUL"

Sunday, May 29, 2011

2011/2012 Idea Book and Catalogue

Just around the corners, ladies is the new Idea Book and Catalogue for 2011/2012.  Remember June 1st, 2011 we will be able to preorder new products including the new catalogue.  The decisions will be hard to make but we will persevere like we do every year at this time.  I know I can hardly wait for my free copy of the Catalogue so let's have fun.

On another note, I have been quilting again, which has been very enjoyable.  I have been working on several projects at once, you know we need a variety at all times.  I am working on a  quilt for my granddaughter Addisyn for her 2nd birthday in June.  It is coming along pretty good.  Then I am working on a table runner, and two block of the month's, which will be lap quilts.

0 comments: